07/21/2020 2:42 PM
This is the email you have all been waiting for. After months of keeping our fingers crossed, we are excited to officially announce that the Borough Cup WILL BE PLAYED THIS SUMMER!
This would not be possible without the continued support of our community partners, and we cannot thank them enough. These private facilities understand how important organized sports are for children's development, and we look forward to working with them over the next month to provide an environment that’s just as safe as it is fun.
Obviously, the most important thing this year will be the health and safety of our participants. On our website you will find our COVID-19 Guidelines. All players and coaches will also be asked to sign a waiver, which will be sent out in the next few days. If you have any questions or concerns about the listed items, please do not hesitate to contact me. Creating a safe environment is a continuous, collaborative effort, and each of your opinions remain extremely important to us during this process.
With games scheduled to start as early as 8/1, we are asking that you have your rosters and blackouts submitted no later Monday, July 27th. This year, we will be using Google Forms to help us organize this mass of information. To submit your paperwork, simply click on the links below and fill out the questionnaire.
If you have still not registered, there is still time. Contact me today to reserve your spot in the Baseball Battle of the Five Boroughs. Let’s Play Ball!
Borough Cup 2020 Tournament Timeline
· Registration & Paperwork Deadline: July 26th
· Pool Play: August 1st through August 18th (Location: Private Facilities. Scheduling: 2-3 Games/Blackout Dates Accepted)
· City Playoffs Wildcard Games: August 19th – 20th (Location: Private Facilities. Scheduling: Mandatory, Single-Elimination)
· City Playoffs: August 21st through 23rd (Location: HBQVB, Queens. Scheduling: Mandatory, Single-Elimination)
· Championship Games @ MCU Park: TBD
SUBMIT ROSTERS HERE- https://forms.gle/ 68Z3y9VHSpCHzfP77
SUBMIT BLACKOUT DATES HERE- https://forms.gle/ jiKDsk75FR6UM8UZ7